5 Reasons to Develop a Mobile App For Your Company
The times when people were busy reading their newspapers on the Bus or in the park are all over. Nowadays everybody is stuck in their mobile devices. To greater than 80% smartphone users’ amount varies from 60 percent in countries with the economy. Every day, hundreds of programs are downloaded, and it seems that developing an app is a great choice to market your company in today’s digital era.
The cellular products marketplace and as a Result not only companies nowadays, think of having their mobile apps. Businesses refuse to lag behind too. Everybody needs to keep up with the times, and it is no longer a surprise when a little bookstore offers its services using an app.
Still, have doubts that your business needs a solution? Here are some reasons
1) Attract new clients and encourage the regular ones to buy more. Launch A loyalty program inside your app, so later and that your clients could earn points spend them they want. In any case, information about useful loyalty programs and products spreads one of the users, which means getting more customers.
2) Raise the awareness of your brand. People today scroll hundreds of applications daily and tend to recall the icons that are outstanding even if they don’t set up the program itself. Moreover, a proper mobile app shows your brand’s philosophy and values much better than postcards, magnets, key holders, etc..
3) Launching a mobile program is the simplest way to gather feedback from your clients. Folks keep in touch with their friends through social networks and frequently find themselves thinking: “I’d rather text than call.” Today an increasing number of people acknowledge that they prefer writing their reviews online rather than expressing their opinion. On the other hand, there is a review that is written more complex, because the reviewer has sufficient time to recall all the details. So if you want to receive a proper and honest feedback provide your clients with a solution that is mobile.
4) Leaving your business rivals behind. A Mobile app can be regarded as image and part your service. People utilizing a user-friendly and well-designed application with a lot of useful features feel that they’re treated well and become the clients you have ever dreamt of. Do your competitors have their mobile products? Be far ahead – provide more than a service that is good.
5) Provide your customers with all the information through a single channel. Reaching Your customers has never been so straightforward. With the support of a program, customers become informed about events, discounts, promotions and new products at first hand and in one click. You may even offer the users of your app discounts that they will certainly appreciate.
And Finally, if you aren’t sure that creating an app is a Thing for your organization, take a look at one company’s experience. For ordering their meals and, Domino’s Pizza created a mobile app In a year their profit increased by 28 percent in the UK only. At Present ordering via mobile devices is currently making more than 50 percent of all their online orders.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases through some links in our articles.